Team Bass Xtreme Operating Procedures updated : 9-7-21
Thank you for choosing to participate in our events. We ask that everyone adhere to the following operating procedures that we have installed to keep everyone safe during the current COVID epidemic.
1. We ask that there is no congregating at registration, weigh in or in parking lot areas.
2. Maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
3. Masks or buffs are to be worn at the registration and weigh in areas.
4. Only 1 person from each team will come to the registration area. Please try to have the correct amount that you need to pay in hand. Once you have registered please return to your vehicle and launch immediately.
5. Use of your own weigh in bags only. We will not provide bags for you to bring your fish to the scales.
6. We will call out boat numbers to announce who is to start bagging their catch to bring to the scales. Once it is your turn to weigh in the director will instruct you on what to do. If you bring your catch to the weigh in out of turn you will be disqualified! Only 1 angler from each team will be allowed to come to the weigh in area. Once your catch is weighed return to your vehicle or sit in your boat immediately.
7. Tag your big fish in your bag if you want it weighed for the big bass sidepot so we know which one you would like to weigh.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope that you have a great tournament experience and catch a bunch of fish!
Team Bass Xtreme,LLC